Screenshots, videos, guides, musings,and stories about various PC games.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lavender Tower

Having routed Team Rocket in Celadon and retrieved the Silph Scope, I've come to Lavendar Tower for my own nefarious purposes, which I'd rather not reveal at this point. We real criminal masterminds prefer to play things cloak-and-dagger.  Of course, I run into that brat, Ego.


I'm acquiring troops to use  in my eventual coup here to free the poor people from demon possession.  What about you, chump? Oh. Battle.


I never get tired of that THUNDERPUNCH! ...but I had to use an Ember to follow up on it. Matt's losing his one-hit-KO touch.


*yawn*


Next up is his psychic, Kirlia. Little hussy survives Peck, then thunderbolts my poor Dreikopf! The nerve! It knocks him out.


There's no kill like overkill.


Electrabuzz proves odd in two ways: one, he survives multiple RazorLeafs, necessitating a Toxic. Two, the only moves he uses is "Struggle", which is the "Oh noz you're out of PP for all your moves" move.


I'm getting lax on my training. Matt didn't knock out that Goldbat on the first try, and his Electrabuzz was only a few levels behind me. Well, I won't see Gary again until Saffron City.

No comments:

Post a Comment