Screenshots, videos, guides, musings,and stories about various PC games.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Waste the Wife!


The next morning I got a phone call from the Mystery Voice, telling me to get to a phone across town. These are the guys who had Leo Teal hit us, and I want to find out who they are. It’s a more direct route than waiting on Cortez, I figure.


Well, one tries. He tells me the job details are taped under the phone.


A woman? The hell does she have to do with drug dealing? I find her a nearby jewelry store. She’s got a sweet-looking sportscar, so she’s loaded. If she’s rich in Vice, she’s associated with drugs in some way, I know.  Everyone with money uses. That’s why taking this town is going to be so easy.

The details want me to total Dawson’s car using another car, and I know the perfect way. Vice City cops like to ram people they’re chasing, and they don’t care who they hurt in the process. Sounds ideal.


Just call me Officer Not-So-Friendly.


I follow her a spell, then floor the gas and aim for maximum damage.


She tries getting way, but runs into more police cars: this is working better than I could’ve hoped!

My squad car rolls, and I have to steal a Glendale, quick. Only, Glendales ain’t so quick. They’re slow-ass cars, really, and trying to chase her is pointless.


All right, almost pointless.  I finally cripple the car near Leaf Links apartments and ditch the battered Glendale. I don’t get what she has to do with the big picture, but if I keep doing little jobs for Mystery Voice, maybe I’ll find a way in.

<
In the meantime, I need to see what the Wig has for me to do. He was my first friendly contact here, and I’ve no interest in losing whatever opportunities he may offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment