Screenshots, videos, guides, musings,and stories about various PC games.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Chance Encounter in Saffron City


So, I went to Saffron City to face off against its gym leader -- only to find out that the city is crowded with goons. I don't like these guys. I can appreciate a good evil organization; don't we all want to rule over the world as criminal masterminds? -- but these guys are such amateurs.  So, I start looking for the source of these guys and spot a likely contender: an office tower, probably loaded with corrupt business-types.


See? Unprofessional. You don't go around saying you're against justice. You want to rule the world, say you're doing it for justice. Make your enemies the bad guys!


...is that who I think it is?


Oh, I was single-handedly dismantling Team Rocket's mad scheme to take over the world. Wouldn't do to have competition. Say, why don't you join me?


...I'll take your ugly-ass bat as a "No".


...the hell was that?


SURPRISE!  (I taught my Blastoise "Dig" to ruin the day of Electrics.)


Drei's new "Drill Peck" move does come in handy.


AGH! WTF?


....whew. TAKE THAT! Stupid Gardevoir. Next time I'll have Hornblower sit on you.


Uh...I guess?

..hey, where'd you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment