Screenshots, videos, guides, musings,and stories about various PC games.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Giovanni's Return


I spent a good many hours climbing the stairs of Silph Tower, crushing minions and corrupt business-folks, taking their money and lifting all manner of things from off of of desks. Finally, I met my match. So, Giovanni, we meet again -- at last. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master.


Only a master of...of...damn it, what was my line? Help me out here while I toss this Pokeball up and down and chuckle idly.


Ho-hum.


Takes a couple of these, but Drei knows what he's doing.


Now to take down this flying bug-

..what do you mean, "had no effect"? It's a flying-type. Eris is supposed to take it down! GAH!


Matthias enters battle, dodging rocks, and then he and the Flygon have a bitter Flamethrower v. Dragon Claw match. Matthias emerges the victor in their battle of attrition.


Ohh, that THUNDERPUNCH! will never get old.


This is pretty much why I replaced Harry with Hornblower. Usually my Water-type can destroy Giovanni single-handedly, but his team in Omega is more balanced.



Damn that Double-Edge!  It's a powerful enough move to have wiped the floor with a couple of my 'mons in the last match. I have to give Thad a hyper potion: I want him to gain some exp from this battle.


...yay? Silly Persian.


Well, it happens. And DON'T COME BACK!


...I don't want to have to climb all those steps again, my feet are KILLING me.

No comments:

Post a Comment